- Memory Game(matching game)
- group work or pair work
Step 1 : Make word cards
Teacher - Speak out new words that students just learned.
(ex. Write 'invader' in the 1st box of the 2nd row.)
Students - Write down what they are heard to fill in the grids.
Write all the Korean meanings of the words on another paper.
Cut the paper into pieces.
(If the cards are too many, you can divide them into 2 groups.)
Step 2 : Find the pair
• Mix up the cards.
• Lay them in rows, face down.
• Turn over any two cards.
• If the two cards match, keep them.
• If they don't match, turn them back over.
• Remember what was on each card and where it was.
• Watch and remember during the other player's turn.
• The game is over when all the cards have been matched.
• The player with the most matches wins.