A. Comprehension Check-up with Wizer.me
1. Each student reads the given paragraph individually.
2. Pair Work
- Students tell what they read to their partners in their own words.
- Students listen carefully what their partners say and take notes.
3. Students access to Wizer.me( http://wizer.me ) with given student codes, type in their names and solve the assigned questions about their partners' paragraphs.
( sample code: FGLDGX for student A )
4. After students hand in their answers online, teacher can check the students' results.
B. Cooperative Sentence Sequencing with Padlet
1. Group Work
- Students retell the stories they listened to the other pairs in their groups.
- Students listen carefully what the other pairs say.
2. Students access to Padlet assigned to their groups. (example: http://goo.gl/BMA98j )
3. Students reorder the sentences according to the stories they listened in their groups.
4. The team that finishes first would be the winner.
* Powerpoint Presentation link for the class: